Ok, how do I start?
Everything started with a simple Skype call with a good friend of mine (another dreamer with no salvation). I know this guy before my mind can remember; and we always as kids dreamed to engage with lots of activities together, we did some, some took eleven years later drunken in a cabin playing as DJs.
While we were talking and dreaming like we've been doing for the past thirty and plus years, a new idea came along: Lets write children books.

I have no previews experience in any subject when it comes to write a book, especially for kids?
The idea itself sounds amazing ('till now I am seduced with the idea) and then the whens, hows and whats were ask. "I have no idea how, when or what, just lets do it". That's all I had.

Based on real-life limitations like time for example, I have at the moment the privilege of more time than my busiest friend in the world.
Wasted no time and I bought a book about How-To's, and reading through and emerging myself more into the book I found it extremely overwhelming and time consuming with an uncertain reward.

I decided to start one myself while I wait for my friend, and it's called "Unplugged" or at least for now.


The process is fun, ups and downs, writing and rewriting, spacing out all the time and drawing and taking part with the characters.

Its like a you are directing a movie in your head all the time.

This is a short, rushed introduction of what it would be. I have one goal: Fail as many times as possible and document everything so I can learn the most of it.